August 11, 2008

A find, indeed

This button was made for me...an Australerican/Ameralian in Norway who just so happens to loathe George Bush. Translated it means: Bush is kangaroo shit. I'm not kidding. You can't make this stuff up! Why kangaroo and not armadillo shit? Your guess is as good as mine. You've gotta love a climate so harsh that it forces people indoors to conjur up and act on their truly strange and somewhat mad ideas & impulses.
What I'd really like to know: is a kenguru a very wise kangaroo?

3 comments:

ibu kate said...

Fantastic!

Bush adalah tahi kanguru!

Max, Ebbie and the Fuzzheads said...

MORE serendipitous occurances in your journey? I'm not even suprised anymore by this point.

As for the button? Awesome.

sharon said...

That's just about the most brilliant thing I've ever seen!